Effective Advertising Solutions
Sales & Marketing Executive
Effective Advertising Solutions is looking for TWO talented sales professionals to add to our team! While maintaining our current client base, you will be able to expand your territory with new prospects. This position is pretty flexible, so the opportunity is endless. You will be in charge of setting your own pace, your own schedule, and managing your own time. Currently looking for both a full time and a part time employee. This is a commission-based position. A driven person can earn six figure salary within 12 months.
- Location: Clearwater, Florida
- Compensation: Commissions + Bonuses
- Target Market: Big and Small Businesses (B2B, B2C, Commercial, Retail — Many different industries!)
- Prospecting and generating leads through in-person and telephone cold-calling
- Developing and executing effective market/sales campaigns and presentations to prospects
- Maintaining, servicing and growing our existing client database
- Maintaining effective documentation and tracking sales activity
- Available during business hours via phone and email to assist the creative team with administrative, marketing, and various tasks regarding client projects
- Participation in client meetings to discuss projects, maintain top of the mind knowledge of the client's business, current opportunities, and challenges via phone conference, chat, or in person (as needed)
Candidates must meet the minimum following requirements:
- A proven sales ability with success at building relationships and creating customer loyalty
- Experience prospecting and generating leads through in-person and telephone cold-calling
- Experience selling a service versus a tangible product
- Professional attitude and computer/internet literacy
- Self-sufficient, motivated, and a looking to grow professionally (this position is a definite resume-builder..employees who excel will receive
- Sincere desire to help people
- Degree in sales/marketing or equivalent experience
Our ideal candidate (preferred but not necessary) will posess the following:
- Experience working with business owners or marketing managers
- Have experience being a Marketing Manager or have advertising-marketing specific experience
- Understanding of the advertising agency/design firm business or experience in a creative industry
- Experience in a creative industry (graphic designers who now prefer to sell design, printing or paper salespeople, former magazine reps, internet sales, marketing consultants, etc.)
- Current contacts/relationships that you already have (big plus!)
- 1099 Employee. Commissions are paid weekly via check or direct deposit. (No taxes taken out!)
- Commissions are paid at the end of the week that they are earned! (not months later once they are accrued)
- Earn 10% on our current House Accounts
- Excellent commission rates for new clients ranging up to 30%
- Referral Bonus option instead of commission ("Finder's Fee" 7%-15% commission on "turnover" accounts)
- Steady income. Earn commission on ALL of your client's advertising—not just on design services, but a percentage of printing, direct mail, media placement, web hosting, etc.
- Regular Bonuses
- NO maximum salary cap (unlimited earning potential)
- 1099 Employed. Commission option to be paid weekly, direct deposit, with no taxes taken out!
Perks of the job:
- Represent a great company offering top-tier, results-producing, ROI-driven, "essential" services. Why waste time talking people into buying something they don't need when you have an opportunity to HELP people, small businesses, and our economy by selling them a service that's valuable, helpful, and tax-free?
- Industry-leading commission rates
- Commissions paid weekly (as they are earned!), via direct deposit, with no taxes taken out!
- Flexiblility! Work from your own home option! Set your own prospecting hours!
- We provide company sales materials, training, and tools to assist you.
- Flexibility in the choice of which clients you go after and which companies you want to work with!
- This position works directly for the President so you can learn a lot about advertising, marketing, and business
- Advancement potential to VP of Marketing or various Marketing Management, Business Administration or Advertising positions
To apply email your resume to:
Thank you for your interest in EAS!